Thursday, April 30, 2009

In which countries are garden centres (and gardening) popular?

Which countries around the world have lots of gardening centres?


There are certainly plenty in my native England, because there are so many keen gardeners. Where else would I expect to see garden centres, and gardens that the householders look after?

In which countries are garden centres (and gardening) popular?
Well, I'm sure it is impossible to say since I've never been everywhere, but I'd assume that although quite a few countries may not have the "Garden Center", they do have avid gardeners. Just to name a few, the places I'm certain you can expect to find household gardens are in:


Great Britain


United States


India


China


Japan


Australia


Spain


Mexico


Holland


Germany


Russia


Canada


There are just way too many to mention, but you get the point. Gardening and the love of Gardening is not unique to any country.


No comments:

Post a Comment