Sunday, May 23, 2010

Is it ok for adults to go to Centre Island and go on the rides there, is going on the rides there babyish?

Back when I was 18, I went with my friend to Centre Island (in Toronto) for the day. When my other friend found out she got angry and jealous and started claiming that WE were suppose to go to Sherway Gardens that day. (Sherway Gardens was practically the only place she ever wanted to hang out).





She insisted that WE had planned to go to Sherway that day. But I never remember confirming anything with her and nothing was marked on my calendar. And I ALWAYS mark on my calendar on what day and what time I have a date with my friends.





Anyhow, when my jealous friend had found that I had hung out with another friend at Centre Island, she had this to say to me:





"What are you a baby?! You're 18 and you're going on the kiddie rides at Centreville?"

Is it ok for adults to go to Centre Island and go on the rides there, is going on the rides there babyish?
Really annoy her. Tell her you went to the nude beach at Hanlon's Point.
Reply:If the rides were only for kids at Center Island, then they would state that. So tell your friend to get over herself and your allowed to have fun without her.

internet explorer

No comments:

Post a Comment