Thursday, May 20, 2010

Looking for (Hard) wood chips.?

Until about 2 years ago, I was able to buy (hard)wood chips from garden centres, but nowadays I can't find them anywhere, as I am always told the whole sawmill output goes to Japan. As my garden path is becoming to look rather bare, I would very much like to be guided to a place near Perth (I live in Mandurah- WA) where I could (finally) get a trailerload or two. Can you help?





Thank you!

Looking for (Hard) wood chips.?
I think these guys sell hardwood chips.


Hamiltons Landscape Supplies.


415 Pinjarra Rd, Mandurah WA 6210


Address:415 Pinjarra Rd, Mandurah WA 6210


Phone:(08) 9581 3833


give them a call.
Reply:Just check out where the pallets go that they ship things on.





In some areas they make wood chips out of them.





They even dye them different colors


No comments:

Post a Comment